Join RAD Radio as Halftime Bar and Grill presents the Tahoe Blue Vodka Cocktail contest, Saturday January 26th from 3-6pm!
You’ll help judge the best tasting Tahoe Blue Cocktail submitted by fellow maggots! And if you want to enter your favorite recipe, there’s $1,250 in prize money on the line!
For just $30, you get to sample each of the five finalists’ recipes competing for the $1000 grand prize and the $250 maggots choice award, voted on by you! Plus, light appetizers are included with your ticket, music provided by the Stormcasters, and cocktail party mingling with fellow maggots and the RAD radio team and celebrity judges!
It all culminates with Rob, Dawn and Brandon hosting the judge’s competition to determine the $1000 recipe. Our celebrity judges will be:
- Maggot Matt, CEO and founder of Tahoe Blue Vodka
- Attorney to the stars, Kevin Hughey of Hughey Phillips LLP
- Preston Hanford III, CEO of Hanford Sand and gravel
Must be 21 or older to attend, Bring photo ID.
Event Date: Saturday 1/26
Title of Event: Halftime Bar & Grill presents The Tahoe Blue Vodka Cocktail Contest, hosted by RAD
Location: Halftime Bar & Grill Inside Strikes Rocklin
Ticket Price: $30
Tickets go on sale Friday morning, 12/14 at 6AM…this show WILL SELL OUT!
Music: The Stormcasters
Prizes: $1,000 Judge’s Choice, $250 Maggot’s choice
TO ENTER YOUR TAHOE BLUE COCKTAIL RECIPE:
- Submit your recipe using the form below no later than 10AM PST Friday, January 11, 2019.
- Entrants may use any mixers/other liquors/cordials they’d like but NO VODKA OTHER THAN TAHOE BLUE VODKA.
- RAD Radio will review all recipes submitted. An initial elimination round will be based solely on RAD’s agreed-upon team discretion of which recipes sound most appealing and/or intriguing.
- RAD radio will then make those deemed interesting enough and sample them, ultimately narrowing it down to five finalists, who will compete against one another on 1/26/19 at Halftime Bar and Grill.
- Recipes do not need to be original. If you think you have the secret to a better mule, submit it! Or, if you’ve created the ultimate Tahoe Blue Cocktail from scratch, send that as well! All comers welcome (giggity)
- Finalists must be able to attend on 1/26 to coach their partnered bartender from Halftime bar & Grill with making recipe.
- For the judges competition, the Halftime Bar & Grill bartender with the coaching of the finalists will make 3x full size cocktail (1 for each judge to try) in choice of glass (low ball, pint glass etc.) and present that drink to the judge’s table with a quick explanation of the drink, on mic, as hosted by RAD radio.
Judging will be based on Originality, Taste & Presentation each with a 1-10 scoring system. Max 30 points.
- MATT, CEO TAHOE BLUE
- KEVIN HUGHEY OF HUGHEY PHILLIPS LLP LAW FIRM
- PRESTON HANFORD III (CEO of Hanford Sand and Gravel)