Ugh stupid PMS cravings! Us girls either fall into the sweet, salty or sweet and salty cravings when it comes to our damn PMS. Oh wait there is the category of chicks that have zero PMS cravings, bitches!! Hahaha!! There was a time I could just melt a bag of chocolate chips and eat it by the spoon full not such a great idea when you hit your 40’s! Anywhoooo I have always fallen into the sweet and salty category of shit I crave when PMSing and I thought you know I want to come up with some chocolate to satisfy the sweet I can eat during that time that isn’t too bad for the waistline and tastes yummo…well I came up with a GREAT tasting chocolate that is made with healthy ingredients and tastes AMAZING!
This is SO easy to make all you need is 3 ingredients!! Helloooo in no time you will be curing that sweet tooth! Enjoy and Happy PMSing!!
- ½ cup Coconut oil
- 1 bag of Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Dash or two of Vanilla Extract
- In a sauce pan on medium heat melt the coconut oil then add the whole bag of chocolate chips and stir until melted remove from heat add a dash or two of the vanilla, stir all together.
- Get some wax paper and line an 8×8 baking dish pour the chocolate mixture into the dish and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Once hard you can break it up into chocolate pieces…melt in your mouth good!!