Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert Pie
(Found on Taste of Home)
Holy heck this is SO GOOD! No really like SO SO SO SO GOOD!! If you love chocolate, peanut butter and oreo cookies this will be one of your favorite desserts to make…..and eat!!
When one of our Godson’s had his birthday party, his Mom picked the Tonka Truck/Construction theme and she asked if I’d make this ddivessert because well its freaking yummy and bonus it will look great in the Tonka truck!!
Here is the recipe to this yumminess of a pie!
· 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
· 2 tablespoons butter, softened
· 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
· 1/2 cup peanut butter
· 1-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, divided
· 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
· 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
· 1 cup cold whole milk
· 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners’ sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 16 servings.